Purchase and earn 1 K points
The Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth cleans your cue and object balls in a simple wipe.
The Aramith Micro-Fiber Cloth is much more than a regular cloth:
• High cloth resistance: strong fibre with "w" anchorage within the textile structure; this velvet structure means no fibers will be lost on the ball surface.
• Absorption: absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease.
• Fiber thickness: 0.6 g/10.000 m insures excellent cleaning performance; even inside small surface defects or scratches.
• Fiber shape: the curly shaped fibres easily remove dust from the ball's surface and capture dust into the microfibre through electrostatic effect due to friction on the ball's surface.
• Fiber height: 3 to 4 mm.
• High fiber density: 40,000 fibres/cm2, insure excellent cleaning and polishing.
• High dimensional stability: no shrinkage after hot wash (60°C/140°F).
• Flexible protective underlayer coating: will keep your hand dry during ball cleaning.
• High fiber crush resistance: recovers its initial volume and absorption after use.
• Wash at 60°C / 140°F when suitable.
• No ironing: ready to use after washing.