Compra y gana46 puntos K
Eight balls can be polished at the same time. A circular plastic partition, covered with felt, ensures that the balls don't come into contact with each other, and in so doing also ensures that they won't become dirty during the polish cycle.
The machine is equipped with an electronic timer that automatically turns off after five minutes. The polishing discs are also washable and can be easily changed.
Directions for use:
1. Place the machine on a flat surface and then check the mains power to ensure that this is the same as specified for safe operation.
2. Ensure that the polishing disc and the polishing strips are mounted correctly
3. Select a billiard ball and cover it with polish, ensuring that the polish is evenly spread over the whole ball, and place it NEXT to the machine until it is almost dry. DO NOT put polish directly into the machine to assure that the machine doesn't become clogged and therefore reduce the efficiency.
4. When the balls are almost dry, place them into the machine and turn it on. The balls will be continually rotated and therefore will be evenly polished
5. After about 5 minutes, the machine will turn itself off and you can remove the polished balls.
Mains power: 230V / 50Hz
Safety: Internal Glass Fuse
Power use: ca. 30 Watts
Operation: Timer with start/stop buttons
Escribir Su propia reseña