The Hanbat HB-24 billiard cue case holds 2 cues and 4 shafts, and has plenty of pocket space, including a pocket for an extension.
Instructions for changing the lock combination (see attached image for visuals):
1. Put the dials at their original number combination 0-0-0.
2. Press the "push" button to remove from the zipper.
3. Press down the reset button with a tool until hear the "click" sound. (Please pay attention not to push too hard).
4. Set your new personal combination by turning the dials, for example 8-8-8.
5. Press the "push" button towards to the direction of the arrow and the reset button will come back in place when you hear the "click" sound.
6. Now you have finished to set your personal combination. Please be careful not to forget your new personal combination.
|Jump Handle Pocket||Yes|
|Case Pocket Space||Large|
|Case Size||2 x 4|
From €289.00 €240.83
From €1,475.00 €1,229.17